If you want to keep your evernya garment in perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Wash inside out and zip up
- dry in shade
- Do not leave the garment to soak.
- Do not twist the garment to wring it out.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use fabric softeners.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- The rubbing of the zipper, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effect during use or washing, which will not be considered as a flaw or fabric defect.
- Do not tumble dry. Better to tend by hand